Territory Development Manager (TDM) – GTA East
Groupe Marcelle is the Canadian leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures, and distributes skin care and makeup products, as well as accessories, under a portfolio of four distinct brands: Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in Humanity, Partnership, Audacity and Empowerment. We are looking for professionals that exemplify these qualities that also bring energy as well as commitment to the results.
Join a company with more than 400 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
We are presently seeking an experienced, results oriented, high energy and enthusiastic team player to be part of our Team as a Territory Development Manager servicing GTA EAST. This position is a Permanent Full Time Position. If you are dynamic professional ready to contribute and make an impact, we would like to hear from you.
- Workplace: This position will require to be on the road: GTA East
- A formidable and dynamic team of professionals.
- Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, medical and dental insurance, pension plan and holidays during the Holiday Season).
- Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Grow the POS Sales within your designated Territory.
- Represent the Company in a professional, polished and customer centered approach.
- Own your business by understanding your Territory, actively analyzing your business according to the National Strategic Plans looking for opportunities for growth. Ultimately meeting and exceeding your POS Objectives.
- Responsible to maximize sell-through of launch and promotional.
- Develop business relations with Beauty Advisors, Cosmetics Managers and Store Managers.
- You have an inherent ability to present and promote beauty products at the customer level because of your passion for all thing’s beauty related.
- Consistently maintain sales leadership as well as personal selling skills to grow retailer sales and gain consumer commitment at store level.
- Strengthen brand presence through vigilant monitoring of our merchandizing and in-store presence.
- Follow up to ensure product knowledge has been acquired after both E-Learning and in store trainings.
- Actively participate in our Instore Selling Initiatives as well as look for ways to achieve our Rep Effect Incremental Sales Drivers.
- Conduct monthly business reviews with each store.
- Motivate and train Beauty Advisor teams in store.
- Adhere to the Territory Strategic Call Cycle.
- Follow our Sales Methodology and participate in our Progressive Coaching to achieve Level 4 Standings.
- Direct the activities within each retail banner ensuring that sales objectives are delivered by pre-planning, organizing, and implementing priorities.
- Ensure Inventory Optimization for all Lise Watier, Marcelle and Annabelle products through diligent follow up.
- Record, review and communicate competitive information obtained at store level on a consistent basis using the tools provided.
- Complete all field reports as directed in an organized way and according to set deadlines.
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Post-Secondary Education in Business or any other related field.
- Major Drugstore experience as a Cosmetics Manager.
- Experience in Specialty Retail (an asset).
- Possess a keen business sense and have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ambitious, show leadership, and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Proven experience within the Skin Care and Cosmetics retail environment.
- Strong communication and strong people skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated individual with a sense of priority and the ability to make things happen and achieved territory plans.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- A history of forging positive relationships with all levels of retail staff.
AND IF YOU ARE
- Excellent ability to pay attention to details.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Sense of organization, autonomy, and sense of initiative.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Customer oriented and focus on providing exceptional service.
- Strong accountability and attention to deadlines.
- Good analytical communication and presentation skills in verbal and written formats.
- Experience with PowerPoint presentations (an asset).
The task and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://www.groupemarcelle.com/view-jobs/ or by sending us your resume in complete confidentiality to: RH@groupemarcelle.com.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals, and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.