Territory Development Manager
We are presently seeking a passionate, results-oriented, high energy and enthusiastic team player to be part of our Team as a Territory Development Manager – maternity leave coverage. This position is a Full-Time, maternity leave Position from August 26th 2019 to October 1st 2020. If you are dynamic professional ready to contribute and gain experience in this industry we would like to hear from you.
Territory: South Central Ontario
Preferred residence of new hire: Kitchener, Ontario
Primary Focus: Drug Channel
Category Focus: Prestige and Mass Cosmetics
What you are going to do
Your mandate will be to provide strategic, operational and creative leadership in directing the development of sales, maintenance of merchandising and implementation of strategic company plans. Key to this position is the implementation of key objectives for business growth and development of our brands in the Canadian Market.
Your specific responsibilities will be to:
- Provide a professional Company representation at all times in both speech and actions when with customers and colleagues
- Take ownership an accountability of your territory: understand your business: sales and opportunities.
- Consistently maintain sales leadership as well as personal selling skills to grow retailer sales and gain consumer commitment at store level.
- Follow Corporate Sales Methodology
- Maintain brand merchandising within the retail environment.
- Establish and present strategic direction of Sales Business to achieve overall financial objectives with in top retailer customers
- Direct the activities within each retail banner ensuring that sales objectives are delivered by pre-planning, organizing and implementing priorities
- Ensure in-stock position for all Brands through diligent follow up with keen focus on top selling skus
- Through the National Corporate Field Team Direction, achieve sell-in and sell-through objectives for each account with preplanning. Fact finding with established ROI
- Record, review and communicate competitive information obtained at store level on a consistent basis using the tools provided
- Complete all field reports as directed in an organized way and according to set deadlines.
- Actively participate in coaching as led by your Regional Sales Manager then further actively implementing.
We would like to meet you if you have
- Looking for someone with experience working at a Major Drugstore- experience as a Cosmetics Manager preferred
- Make Up Artistry experience an asset
- Post-Secondary Education required- preferably in Business
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft office
And if you are
- A history of forging positive relationships with all levels of retail staff
- Strong accountability and attention to deadlines
- Good analytical communication and presentation skills in verbal and written formats. Experience with PowerPoint presentations an asset
- Well organized, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Customer oriented and focus on providing exceptional service
- Instore selling experience
If you are motivated, assertive and able to “hit the ground running”, then kindly send your résumé to the attention of our Human Resources department. Please add in Subject line: Territory Development Manager-Kitchener and Surrounding