Supervisor, returns and liquidations
Group Marcelle is a Canadian leader in the cosmetics field. Synonymous of quality and excellence, Group Marcelle is a SME manufacturer of hypoallergenic skincare products, makeup and accessories trends of Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle, and CW Beggs and sons brands.
Looking to work for a growing company, a great team and challenging projects?
Join the company with more than 400 employees in the cosmetics field and play the key role in the Organization as a supervisor, returns and liquidations.
- Growing business
- A great team
- Cosmetics warehouse in Lachine
- Opportunity for advancement within the company
- Monday to Friday, 8 weekends per year
- Benefits: generous benefits (including medical insurance, dental plan, life insurance, pension, bonus and vacation)
- Employee discount on all Group Marcelle products
What you are going to do
Under the responsibility of the logistics Manager, the supervisor returns and liquidations’ mission is to optimize revenues and reduce losses associated with end-of-life products (returns, discontinued, unsold products) providing daily management of operations and unionized employees of the returns team (5 to 10 people).
Your main responsibilities consist of:
- Implementation of the inventory management process of discontinued products, returns and unsold promotions
o Maintaining inventory and communicate results
o Determine management processes to optimize operation
o Develop performance indicators to measure the performance of these processes
- Management, planning and execution of the warehouse sales
o Plan and organize the inventory needed for execution of the warehouse sales
o Recruit workforce and plan work schedule
o Organize the progress and implementation of the warehouse sales
o Coordinate the efforts of marketing sales (communication, advertising, etc.)
o Determine the performance of the warehouse sales (P & L)
- Development and optimization of new liquidation channels
o Working with e-commerce, logistics, and Operations to develop new distribution channels for end-of-life products
o Act as a resource person for the suppliers
- Management of the day-to-day operations of the returns & Liquidation team
o With the help of the team leader, perform the tasks of supervision (performance management, motivation, guidance, recruitment, workforce training, etc.)
o Establish and follow the performance indicators of productivity of the Department
o Integrate the repackaging of the product as well as the preparation of the warehouse within the team, sales and manage resources accordingly
We would like to meet you if you have
- Bachelor's degree in business, management of Operations/Logistics or equivalent
- 5-10 years of experience in a role in logistics, inventory management, retail management
- Experience in managing staff or in a leadership role;
- Interest in building a new role, new processes;
- Great sense of self-reliance, resourcefulness and initiative;
- Sense of the intrapreneurship, good business sense;
- Spirit oriented, structured process.
- Comfortable with systems (JDE) ERP.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (advanced level);
And if you are
- A team player
- A leader
- Known for your sense of organization and planning