Senior Manager, Digital Channels and Strategy
Groupe Marcelle is the Canadian leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures, and distributes skin care and makeup products, as well as accessories, under a portfolio of four distinct brands; Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in Passion, Quality, Innovation, Collaboration and Respect. We are looking for professionals that exemplify these qualities that also bring energy as well as commitment to the results.
Groupe Marcelle is currently looking for a dynamic and committed candidate for the full-time position of Senior Manager, Digital, Channels & Strategy under the Vice President, Sales and Marketing.
As a member of the marketing management team, the Senior Manager, Digital, Channels & Strategy is in charge of the e-Commerce and digital strategy team. The manager makes sure to plan all the components of the e-Commerce and Digital Strategy for the brands The Senior Manager has to provide a short-to-long term vision to increase the company’s digital business unit. He is also responsible of the budget and profitability. With all the members of his team, the manager plan, organize, lead and ensure control all of the ecommerce aspects including acquisition, loyalty, UX/UI, merchandising, logistics, analysis, development, financial transaction, costumer experience, promotion, advertising, etc.
- The Senior Manager, Digital, Channels & Strategy is under the supervision of the VP, Sales and Marketing;
- Workplace: 5600 Côte-de-Liesse Road, Montreal, Quebec;
- A formidable and dynamic team of professionals;
- Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, insurance and holidays during the holidays);
- Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Develop a vision for short and long-term growth;
- Prepare a budget and profitability analysis for e-Commerce and digital activities;
- Develop and optimize business relationship with external stakeholder;
- Manage the e-Commerce and digital team;
- Identify opportunities to improve e-Commerce business unit;
- Ensure the market competitive overview
- Develop a digital strategy in line with the organizational objectives;
- Develop and grow the e-commerce business unit ;
- Support brands in their digital marketing activities;
- Manage a team of professional and develop their skills;
- Be a mentor and formal leader with the members of the team;
- Promote e-Commerce to the other departments and work with them on how to make it an important strategic leverage.
WE WILL LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communication or e-Commerce, Master degree in e-Commerce, an asset;
- 10 to 12 years of relevant company experience in a similar position;
- Strong Web and social media knowledge;
- Solid Amazon (Vendor and Seller) knowledge;
- Basic knowledge of the Magento platform and email marketing tools;
- Proficient with MS Office;
- Bilingual, both oral and written;
- Experience in the cosmetic industry (an asset).
AND IF YOU ARE
- Growth business influencer;
- Strong leadership skills and entrepreneurial sense;
- Good ability in project managing and working under pressure;
- Ability to work on several project simultaneously.
The task and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives
If you want to join a dynamic team in the midst of process improvement, please send us your resume in complete confidentiality to: RessourcesHumaines.GroupeMarcelle@groupemarcelle.com
We thank all candidates in advance, but only the selected candidates will be contacted.