Senior Analyst, Business Intelligence
Groupe Marcelle is the Canadian leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures, and distributes skin care and makeup products, as well as accessories, under a portfolio of four distinct brands; Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in Humanity, Partnership, Audacity and Empowerment. We are looking for professionals that exemplify these qualities that also bring energy as well as commitment to the results.
Groupe Marcelle is currently looking for a dynamic and committed candidate for the full-time position of Senior Analyst, Business Intelligence.
The candidate reports to the Director of Business Intelligence and carries out the initiatives entrusted to him and ensures the healthy development of the company's business intelligence applications.
The candidate's roles will include Analyzing, Reporting and Disseminating information associated with the company's data, ex: accounting and financial data, customer data and other sales data, product data and other marketing data, production data and other operational data required for decision-making.
The Business Analyst will also be involved in the transformation of Groupe Marcelle, in project management in information systems. He will examine the business area, finding opportunities for improvement and documenting strategic orientations. His function is to analyze business requirements. He must understand the business context and the impact of projects on the organization's processes. The candidate gathers requirements, analyses, develops solutions, validates the solutions with stakeholders and implements them.
- The Advisor, Category Management works under the supervision of the Manager, Category Management;
- Workplace: 5600 Côte-de-Liesse Road, Montreal, Quebec;
- A formidable and dynamic team of professionals;
- Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, insurance and holidays during the holidays);
- Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Provide strong leadership and create a positive work environment with its business partners.
- Ensure the implementation of the initiatives entrusted to you, in perfect collaboration with all of the company's business units.
- Contribute to the strategic planning of information systems.
- Be a key player in the company's transformation.
- Identify potential opportunities and take charge of the analyses and projects that will allow you to maximize the benefits.
- Contribute to the transformation of business processes, with a digital and efficiency orientation.
- Guarantee the proper continuance of the applications of its application park.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement and optimization of the development tools and processes.
- To develop and keep the norms and standards in business intelligence alive within the organization through permanent promotion and adequate control.
- Animate the Groupe Marcelle business intelligence community and encourage active collaboration among its members.
- Provide application support to users.
- Maintain and develop excellent interpersonal relationships and quality communication with the different business sectors.
WE WILL LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Undergraduate university degree in computer science, statistics, finance or a related field.
- 7 to 10 years of relevant experience, including at least five (5) years in a similar position.
- Ability to identify business trends, create correlations and make recommendations for improvement.
- Experience in direct or cross-functional team management an asset.
- Knowledge of business intelligence environments sufficient to ensure effective management of the business intelligence applications under his responsibility.
- Sense of autonomy and initiative.
- Economic culture and experience in a manufacturing company is an asset.
- Mastery of databases.
- Experience with the ERP system JDEdwards / Enterprise One, an asset.
- Experience in BI Cognos and SQL server development tools.
- Experience with the BI TM1 tool is an asset.
- Ability to structure and lead multi-disciplinary and multi-level stakeholder meetings.
- Bilingualism, both oral and written.
AND IF YOU ARE
- Leadership and initiative.
- Teamwork and complicity.
- Seeing things differently.
- Acute concern for customer service.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Creating commitment.
- Change management.
- Communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
The task and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://www.groupemarcelle.com/view-jobs/ or by sending us your resume in complete confidentiality to: RessourcesHumaines.GroupeMarcelle@groupemarcelle.com
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.