The role of the National Accounts, Sales Administrator is to provide support to the National Accounts (Key Account Managers) sales team in conjunction with the data management support with our retail partner transactions.
The person will be responsible for the efficient processing of listings, matrix management, COOP & POS support and ongoing administrative support to the Key Account Managers.
The incumbent also supports the administrative needs and projects as required by the Director of National Accounts.
Working in collaboration with internal departments Customer Service, Operations and Marketing is also required to complete cross-functional tasks.
This position contributes to the quality of customer service and the achievement of sales objectives.
- Workplace: 5600 Côte-de-Liesse Road, Montreal
- An amazing and dynamic team of professionals passionate about marketing
- Advancement opportunities
- Benefits: competitive base salary and benefit package (including flexible hours, medical plan, dental plan, life insurance, pension fund)
- Beneficial discounts offered to employees on all Groupe Marcelle products
What you are going to do
- Maintain and update our product listings of all banners for their specific programs (ECCnet, extranet, etc);
- Update the centralized distribution matrix document, sales schedules and publish them;
- Update all product descriptions, price lists and all trade promotion programs in the system;
- Update price lists and return authorization numbers and publish them;
- Update order forms, return forms, checklists and inventory book;
- Update sales calendars and publish them.
- Organize delivery of products’ samples and pictures to all banners and key account managers.
- Organize impressions with the Purchasing Agent, distribute updates to Regional Sales Managers;
- Coordinate and insure all announcements with major account managers for buying shows;
- Other related tasks related to sales activities.
We would like to meet you if you have
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- Master of MS Office and experience with SAP or JDE (asset).
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Sales and marketing experience (essential)
- Experience in retail and / or cosmetics (preferred)
- Essential bilingualism (oral and written);
And if you are
- Quality and results oriented
- Priority and time management skills
- Strong sense of initiative and responsibility
- Meticulous, diplomatic and resourceful;
- A team player that is a strong collaborator
- Strong communication skills