Product Manager – Development
The Product Manager is responsible for the development of Marketing Programs including the development and launches of new products of the segment. The Product Manager will be in contact with many internal and external collaborators.
Located in Montreal, Quebec, the Canadian company Groupe Marcelle is a leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures and distributes skincare, make-up and accessories with a portfolio of four brands: Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in Passion, Quality, Innovation, Collaboration, Integrity and Respect. We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values and bring energy and commitment to results.
What you are going to do
- Plan, organize and implement strategic marketing plans of launches for the segments;
- Manage all aspects of product launch including the innovation process;
- Ensure the perfect execution of each launch (Packaging development, marketing history, texts, sales forecasting and pricing) to ensure a top-performing product portfolio;
- Manage the portfolio of regular products of the segment – innovation plan and category analysis;
- Analyze market performance and trends to identify opportunities and ensure continuous brand growth;
- Maintain the competitive intelligence of the cosmetic market in Canada (innovations in products, communications, events, activations, etc.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales, Purchasing, Research and Development, Logistics, Finance and QC Departments to ensure timely delivery of innovative, quality products that meet the brand’s image.
We would like to meet you if you have
- Knowledge and understanding of the Canadian mass & drug retailer market;
- Great capacity for data analysis and synthesis in order to give a clear direction for innovation and brand launches;
- Experience in analyzing market data (i.e. Nielsen’s) and sales analysis tools;
- Able to interpret financial data (P&L, price analyses, etc);
- Perfectly bilingual English/French, both spoken and written, with strong writing skills;
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of social media and new media channels.
And if you are
- DIPLOMA: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing;
- 3-5 years experience as Junior Product Manager in Cosmetics or a relevant field.