PR and social medias specialist
Located in Montreal, Quebec, the Canadian company Groupe Marcelle is a leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures and distributes skincare, make-up and accessories with a portfolio of four brands: Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in Passion, Quality, Innovation, Collaboration, Integrity and Respect. We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values and bring energy and commitment to results.
Groupe Marcelle is currently looking for a dynamic and committed candidate for the position of Public Relations and Social Media Specialist reporting to the Manager, External Communications, Public Relations and Social Media.
The incumbent is responsible for driving and executing the strategy for Public Relations and Social Media programs, managing communication with internal and external partners with the aim of bringing Groupe Marcelle brands to life through compelling storytelling.
- Workplace: 5600 Côte-de-Liesse Road, Montreal
- An amazing and dynamic team of professionals passionate about marketing
- Advancement opportunities
- Benefits: competitive base salary and benefit package (including flexible hours, medical plan, dental plan, life insurance, pension fund)
- Beneficial discounts offered to employees on all Groupe Marcelle products
What you are going to do
- Develop and implement effective public relations and social media programs across Canada with key objectives and KPI’s;
- Conceptualize and manage production of high-quality press tools including press releases;
- Track and report on press/social media coverage;
- Create and update media lists;
- Manage social media content calendar from conceptualization to execution, including developing content concepts and arching influencer programs;
- Prepare internal documents/reports such as interview briefing documents, Q&As and post mortems;
- Engage consumers and influencers throughout social to drive favourable brand conversations and consumer relationships;
- Lead celebrity seeding and media gifting across key markets to drive brand adoption and advocacy;
- Support development and execution of strong share of voice on social media to build authentic, relevant, interactive consumer relationships;
- Ensure consistent brand and marketing messaging across all activations;
- Manage planning of PR & influencer events, as well as product & campaign launches;
- Manage day-to-day communications with external agencies;
- Build direct relationships with fashion media, stylists, social influencers and potential brand partners;
- Work with cross-functionaldepartments to ensure consistency and build productive relationships within the Groupe Marcelle organization (marketing, digital/ecom, sales and consumer relations);
- Share key wins with internal stakeholders;
- Track and manage PR & Social Media budget;
- Analyze media coverage and social media program results. Assist in developing related recommendations and growth strategies based on results;
- Review and coordinate donation and sponsorship requests.
We would like to meet you if you have
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Communications or Public Relations;
- 3+ years of PR & Social Media experience. Agency experience is a plus;
- Social Media experience managing campaigns, online communities and brand channel;
- Avid online and social media user;
- Ability to multitask in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, maturity, discipline, and professionalism;
- Highly entrepreneurial with a self-starter attitude and a team player;
- Comprehensive knowledge of the media landscape, both traditional and digital;
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and experiencewith MRP/Hootsuite
- Bilingual, excellent written and communication skills in English and French.
And if you are
- Creative and strategic, but also passionate, committed and proactive;
- Thrive in a constantly changing and performance- based environment;
- Strong interest in current events, beauty trends and advancements in social media platforms;
- Able to travel.
We thank all applicants in advance, but only selected candidates will be contacted.