Marketing Research Specialist, Innovation
Groupe Marcelle is the Canadian leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures, and distributes skin care and makeup products, as well as accessories, under a portfolio of four distinct brands: Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in Humanity, Partnership, Audacity and Empowerment. We are looking for professionals that exemplify these qualities that also bring energy as well as commitment to the results.
Join a company with more than 400 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
Reporting to the Innovation Director, the Marketing Research Specialist and "Consumer insights" assists advises and supports the Innovation team. In collaboration with team members, the person analyzes research needs and creates evaluation programs to meet their needs. He masters all relevant data and ensures the production of quality marketing information, helping decision-making.
- Workplace: 5600 Chemin Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, Quebec.
- Growing company.
- A formidable and dynamic team of professionals.
- Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, medical and dental insurance, pension plan and holidays during the Holiday season).
- Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Create and implement continuous information programs (market, trends, consumer behavior, brand persona, competition, etc.).
- Determine the research methodology to be favored (focus group, consumer testing, internal panel, etc.) to respond precisely to the required information.
- Develop and design measurement tools (questionnaires).
- Interpret the analysis of quantitative (statistical analysis) and qualitative data.
- Draft and set up various documents (dashboards, indicators, etc.) and analysis reports.
- Present analysis reports to the Innovation and Brands teams as well as to management.
- Ensure that research projects respect corporate strategies and brand "building blocks" defined at the start of each fiscal year.
- Work closely with the Brand teams for the presentation of research results in connection with the product concepts proposed by the Innovation team and/or the Brand teams.
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- University Degree (Bachelor's or Master's) in marketing research.
- 3 to 5-years’ experience as a Marketing Research Specialist/Analyst in a related field (an asset).
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative studies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in SPSS, Qualtrics or any other survey platform.
AND IF YOU ARE
- Passionate about analysis.
- Have advanced writing skills.
- Bilingualism both spoken and written, French and English.
- Excellent ability to pay attention to details.
- Sense of organization, autonomy and sense of initiative.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
The task and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://www.groupemarcelle.com/view-jobs/ or by sending us your resume in complete confidentiality to: RH@groupemarcelle.com .
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals, and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.