Groupe Marcelle is the Canadian leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures, and distributes skin care and makeup products, as well as accessories, under a portfolio of four distinct brands; Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in Passion, Quality, Innovation, Collaboration and Respect. We are looking for professionals that exemplify these qualities that also bring energy as well as commitment to the results.
Groupe Marcelle is currently looking for a dynamic and committed candidate for the full-time position of Manager, Merchandising under the Director, Retail Marketing.
The Manager, Merchandising is responsible for delivering every project on time within budget and scope. The Manager is skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that he oversees. He thrives when planning projects and working with multidisciplinary teams.
- The Manager, Merchandising is under the supervision of the Director, Retail Marketing;
- Workplace: 5600 Côte-de-Liesse Road, Montreal, Quebec;
- A formidable and dynamic team of professionals;
- Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, insurance and holidays during the holidays);
- Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Lead execution team;
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the smooth execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress;
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs ;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
WE WILL LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field required;
- Proven working experience as a project leader and team lead;
- 5+ years of CPG sales experience;
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French and English;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
AND IF YOU ARE
- Leadership and emotional maturity;
- Critical thinking and problem solving;
- Negotiation skills;
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities;
- Conflict resolution experience;
- Adaptability, sense of urgency;
- Able to tolerate stress.
The task and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives
If you want to join a dynamic team in the midst of process improvement, please send us your resume in complete confidentiality to: RessourcesHumaines.GroupeMarcelle@groupemarcelle.com
We thank all candidates in advance, but only the selected candidates will be contacted.