Groupe Marcelle is the Canadian leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures, and distributes skin care and makeup products, as well as accessories, under a portfolio of four distinct brands; Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in Humanity, Partnership, Audacity and Empowerment. We are looking for professionals that exemplify these qualities that also bring energy as well as commitment to the results.
Groupe Marcelle is currently looking for a dynamic and committed candidate for the full-time position of Manager, Merchandising under the Director, Retail Marketing.
Manager responsibilities include delivering Brand seasonal project on time within budget and scope. Managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with multidisciplinary teams.
• The Manager, Merchandising is under the supervision of the Director, Retail Marketing;
• Workplace: 5600 Côte-de-Liesse Road, Montreal, Quebec;
• A formidable and dynamic team of professionals;
• Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, insurance and holidays during the holidays);
• Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSABILITIES WILL BE
• Lead execution team;
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the smooth execution of seasonal relines for each brand;
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress;
• Build Yearly Expenses budgets and negotiate with service suppliers;
• Measure project performance by implementing KPI and post mortem meetings;
• Manage daily challenges with team, document and implement solutions;
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
• Create and maintain comprehensive seasonal plano decks documentation;
• Forecast materials and prepare seasonal execution and kick off with the Operations teams;
• Ensure and maintain elevated customer service;
• Perform Monthly cost review.
WE WILL LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
• Great educational background
• Proven working experience as project leader and team lead;
• 5+ years of CPG sales experience at retail, drugs or food;
• Solid technical background, with understanding of hands-on experience;
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
AND IF YOU ARE
• Excellent customer service;
• Leadership and emotional maturity;
• Critical thinking and problem solving;
• Negotiation skills;
• Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities;
• Conflict resolution experience;
• Adaptability, sense of urgency;
• Able to tolerate stress.
The task and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives.
If you want to join a dynamic team in the midst of process improvement, please send us your resume in complete confidentiality to: RessourcesHumaines.GroupeMarcelle@groupemarcelle.com
We thank all candidates in advance, but only the selected candidates will be contacted.