Junior Product Manager – Go-To Market
Group Marcelle is a Canadian leader in the field of cosmetics. Synonymous with quality and excellence, Group Marcelle is a SME manufacturer of hypoallergenic skincare products, makeup and accessories brands trends Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle, and CW Beggs.
At Group Marcelle we believe in Passion, Quality, Innovation, Collaboration, Integrity and Respect. We are looking for professionals who will be an example of these values and who will bring energy and commitment towards results.
Under the supervision of the Group Manager – Go-To Market, the Junior Product Manager – Go-To Market will ensure the strategy, creation and monitoring of the promotional plan for the skin care category for the Marcelle brand. They will also be responsible for the POP merchandising plan for the entire brand (skincare + make-up).
They will be called upon to manage relations with the various departments such as the field sales team, key account managers, the merchandising team, the graphic studio team, purchasing, finance, logistics, quality control, and regulatory affairs.
- Workplace: 5600, Cote-de-Liesse, Montréal;
- A great and dynamic team of professionals in marketing;
- Opportunities for career advancement;
- Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits (including bonus, medical, dental insurance plan, life insurance, vacations);
- Employee discount on all Group Marcelle products;
What you are going to do
- Analysis of previous promotions combined with recommendations for future promotions
- Creation and coordination of Business Cases with associated revenues and costs (creation and management of P&L);
- Presentation of the strategy and the promotional plan to sales teams, marketing management and the executive committee;
- Develop and manage budgets for the current year for promotions and merchandising;
- Manage the budget: negotiate agreements with suppliers, make purchase orders, process invoices and update budgets;
- Develop, review and correct advertising materials, collateral pieces in store, displays and in-store communications wall (merchandising);
- Develop, review and correct promotional material and documents;
- Coordinate communications and plans to deploy with the digital, public relations and social media teams as well as the various angles to be used;
- Contribute to the content of marketing presentations;
- Collaborate closely with the Sales, Purchasing, Logistics, Marketing and Finance departments in order to deliver quality innovative promotions corresponding to the brand image and according to the prescribed deadlines;
We would like to meet you if you have
- Knowledge of the Canadian beauty market in pharmacies;
- Experience in analyzing market data (eg. Nielsen’s) and sales analysis tools;
- Ability to interpret financial data (P&L, price analysis, Excel etc);
And if you are
- DIPLOMA (LEVEL AND DOMAIN): BAC in Marketing;
- EXPERIENCE : Experience as a coordinator ,
Experience as a cosmetician may also be relevant.