Graphic Designer – Intermediate
Groupe Marcelle is the Canadian leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures, and distributes skin care and makeup products, as well as accessories, under a portfolio of four distinct brands: Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in Humanity, Partnership, Audacity and Empowerment. We are looking for professionals that exemplify these qualities that also bring energy as well as commitment to the results.
Join a company with more than 400 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
We are currently looking for a talented, passionate, and energetic Graphic Designer.
Reporting to the Senior Graphic Designer, mass brands, the Graphic Designer will actively participate in the development and realization of 360 campaigns and various advertising, marketing and digital projects of Groupe Marcelle’s two mass brands, Marcelle and Annabelle. While respecting and contributing to the brand image, the incumbent will have to realize and execute all stages of print and web graphic design projects with skills and interests focused on production while having a creative side!
- Workplace : 5600 Chemin Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, Quebec.
- A formidable and dynamic team of professionals.
- Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, medical and dental insurance, pension plan and holidays during the Holiday Season).
- Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Develop and apply creative printed concepts while ensuring the quality of the finished product.
- Carry out and develop digital projects (newsletters, web design, etc.).
- Layout of print and digital marketing tools.
- Prepare files for web and printing according to Groupe Marcelle’s standards.
- Perform advanced photo retouching.
- Ensure the graphic continuity of communication elements based on Groupe Marcelle’s graphic standards and the brand image its two mass brands: Marcelle and Annabelle.
- Perform tasks according to a schedule.
- Carry out regular updates of existing documents.
- Archive artworks under development and archive final artworks on the server.
- Collaborate with the Senior Graphic Designer (mass brands) and other members of the marketing team.
- Provide advice and technical support to studio colleagues.
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Diploma of College Studies (DEC) in graphic design (minimum). Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, an asset.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in computer graphics (print, packaging and digital).
- Experience in web animation (motion design) and/or video editing and/or photography an asset.
- Perfect command of the Adobe CC MAC suite (In Design, Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Varied and creative portfolio of works carried out as part of professional mandates.
- Good knowledge of the web, digital campaigns, social media, and their functions.
- Experience in the beauty industry (an asset).
- Experience in the retail and/or printing sector (an asset).
- Proficiency in written French. Bilingualism (an asset).
AND IF YOU ARE
- Good understanding of issues related to marketing and communication.
- Ability to work quickly and with precision.
- Good team-working skills.
- Very rigorous - very organized and very thorough.
- Interested in optimization of production methods and technique and continuous improvement (constantly wanting to improve your technique and practice).
- Creativity - curious and on the lookout for trends.
- Very good organizational skills - being able to manage several projects at the same time.
- Agility and flexibility - being able to handle emergencies and plan priorities.
- Autonomy - ability to organize without supervision when there are emergencies.
The tasks and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://www.groupemarcelle.com/view-jobs/ or by sending us your resume in complete confidentiality to: RH@groupemarcelle.com.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals, and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.