Consumer Service Representative
Groupe Marcelle is the Canadian leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures, and distributes skin care and makeup products, as well as accessories, under a portfolio of four distinct brands; Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in Humanity, Partnership, Audacity and Empowerment. We are looking for professionals that exemplify these qualities that also bring energy as well as commitment to the results.
Join a company with more than 400 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
Reporting to the Manager, Customer & Consumer Service, the Consumer Service Representative, attracts potential customers by answering questions relating to products and services, processes orders, prepares and handles correspondence and responds to other needs to ensure consumer satisfaction.
- Workplace : 5600 Côte-de-Liesse Road, Montreal, Quebec.
- A formidable and dynamic team of professionals.
- Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, medical and dental insurance, pension plan and holidays during the Holiday Season).
- Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Provide outstanding customer service and customer experience to gain credibility and retain customers;
- Have a great sense of urgency;
- Propose ideas and solutions for improving the service;
- Be proactive and exceed expectations in relation to results;
- Maintain and consolidate relationships with partners;
- Support e-commerce sales by assisting our customers with our products, promotions and return and exchange policies;
- Use common sense in complex situations when making decisions, when necessary;
- Ensure that all customer issues are resolved efficiently, accurately and promptly by arranging returns, exchanges, refunds and other services;
- Efficient time management, including the ability to multitask, organize and prioritize tasks;
- Take responsibility for other tasks and projects as assigned.
WE WILL LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Sales or high-volume customer service;
- Have a passion for consumers and cosmetics;
- Highly proficient of French and English, both oral and written;
- Being available for varied working schedules, especially during the following hours: Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 8 pm and Saturday and Sunday, from 9 am to 9 pm;
- Availability for different shifts;
- Great ability for team work;
- Great ability to listen and to be able to build a relationship of trust with a client;
- Great ease in working in a computerized environment;
- Excellent customer service and ability to adapt to change;
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good negotiating skills;
- Good understanding of the customer experience.
AND IF YOU ARE
- Able to react quickly to changes in the environment;
- Proactive and team player;
- Organized, ability to prioritize time and tasks;
- Flexible and multitasking;
- Ability to work under pressure.
The task and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://www.groupemarcelle.com/view-jobs/ or by sending us your resume in complete confidentiality to: RH@groupemarcelle.com.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.