Assistant, Key Account Manager
Groupe Marcelle is the Canadian leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures, and distributes skin care and makeup products, as well as accessories, under a portfolio of four distinct brands: Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in Humanity, Partnership, Audacity and Empowerment. We are looking for professionals that exemplify these qualities that also bring energy as well as commitment to the results.
Join a company with more than 400 employees in the cosmetics field and play a key role in the organization.
Groupe Marcelle is looking for an Assistant, Key Account Manager to provide support to the National Accounts Team (Key Account Managers) in conjunction with the data management support for our retail partner transactions. The person will be responsible for the efficient processing of listings, forecasting tracking, commercial activity support and various analytical reports to the Key Account Managers. This role participates in a dynamic, fast paced environment. Regular tasks include working in collaboration internally with departments such as Customer Service, Operations and Marketing to complete cross-functional tasks. This role also supports the administrative needs and projects as required by the Sr. Director, National Accounts.
- Workplace: 5600 chemin Côte-de-liesse, Montreal, Quebec.
- A formidable and dynamic team of professionals.
- Benefits: competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including flexible hours, medical and dental insurance, pension plan and holidays during the Holiday Season).
- Discounts offered to employees on Groupe Marcelle products.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Maintain and update our product listings of all banners for their specific programs (ECCnet, extranet, etc).
- Update the centralized distribution matrix document, sales schedules and publish them.
- Update all product descriptions, price lists and all trade promotion program in the system.
- Update retailer program requirement communications with data and co-ordinate with internal departments for relevant info where required.
- Regular business reviews with various data analytics and KPIs.
- Update price lists and return authorization numbers and publish them.
- Update order forms, return forms, checklists, and inventory book.
- Update sales activity calendars and publish them.
- Organize delivery of products’ samples and pictures to all banners and Key Account Managers.
- Organize impressions with the Purchasing agent, distribute updates to Regional Sales Managers.
- Coordinate all announcements with major account managers for buying shows.
- Other related tasks related to sales activities.
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- Master of MS Office and experience with SAP or JDE (asset).
- Retail Link and other retailer platform experience preferred.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Essential bilingualism (oral and written).
AND IF YOU ARE
- Quality and results oriented.
- Priority and time management skills.
- Strong sense of initiative and responsibility.
- Meticulous, diplomatic, and resourceful.
- A team player that is a strong collaborator.
- Strong communication skills.
The task and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives.
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://www.groupemarcelle.com/view-jobs/ or by sending us your resume in complete confidentiality to: RH@groupemarcelle.com.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals, and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.