Analyst accounting management
Based in Montreal, Groupe Marcelle is a Canadian company and leader in the cosmetic industry. With the highest standards for quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures and distributes makeup and skin care products and accessories under its four-brand portfolio: Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
Groupe Marcelle is motivated by passion, quality, innovation, collaboration, integrity and respect. We are searching for professionals who believe and demonstrate these values and who will put their energy and commitment into achieving results.
Join a leading cosmetics company with over 400 employees and play a key role at the heart of our team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Analyst accounting management must have strong analytical and organizational skills. The objectives of this position are to ensure the integrity of cost of goods sold, analyze cost prices, monitor inventory and complete detailed analysis of warehouse performance. This person will act as a business partner and ensure proper financial management of operations.
- Location: 9456 chemin Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, Québec
- Growing company
- Dynamic professional team
- Advantages: competitive base salary and generous benefit package (including flexible hours, health insurance, dental insurance, pension plan, bonuses and vacation)
- Employee discounts on all Groupe Marcelle products
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Monitor and control production costs and variations.
- Validate and analyze inventory differences and ensure transaction exactness.
- Maintain and improve internal inventory control processes.
- Produce sales and returns analyses.
- Calculate and product cost price during new product launches and promotions.
- Contribute to updating and validation of cost prices.
- Participate in budget tracking process.
- Produce various profitability analyses for different internal clients.
- Monitor achievement of key performance indicators.
- Develop different management tools.
- Represent finances in multidisciplinary teams responsible for project analysis (new product launches, client pricing, investment projects, etc.).
- Participate in different special projects.
WE WILL LIKE TO MEET YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- CPA holder.
- At least 3-5 years of experience including experience in a manufacturing company.
- Knowledge of an ERP system (JDE an asset).
- Complete knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
AND IF YOU ARE
- Bilingual (French-English), oral and written.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills, has initiative and can work independently.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
The task and responsibilities listed above are summaries and indicatives
We invite interested individuals to use our online recruitment module by submitting an application to https://www.groupemarcelle.com/view-jobs/ or by sending us your resume in complete confidentiality to: RessourcesHumaines.GroupeMarcelle@groupemarcelle.com
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Groupe Marcelle wants to offer equal employment opportunities to all. It invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and persons with disabilities to apply. Groupe Marcelle is also committed to pursuing the integration of diversity and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees.
The use of the masculine gender in this document refers to both men and women.
Groupe Marcelle thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.