Territory Development Manager, North Ontario
SOMMAIRE DU POSTE
Groupe Marcelle is the Canadian leader in the cosmetics industry. With the highest standards of quality and excellence, Groupe Marcelle develops, manufactures, and distributes skin care and makeup products, as well as accessories, under a portfolio of four distinct brands: Marcelle, Lise Watier, Annabelle and CW Beggs and Sons.
At Groupe Marcelle we believe in Passion, Quality, Innovation, Collaboration, Integrity and Respect. We are looking for a professional that exemplifies these qualities that also brings energy as well as commitment to the results.
Are you looking for a great career opportunity to work for a growing company? Groupe Marcelle is currently looking for a dynamic and committed candidate to fill the full-time permanent position of Territory Development Manager reporting to the Regional Sales Manager.
If you are a results oriented, high energy, enthusiastic team player, professional ready to contribute and gain experience in this industry, we definetely would like to hear from you.
Should reside in: Barrie and surrounding area
Primary Focus - Drug Channels
Category Focus - Prestige and Mass Cosmetics
Your mandate will be to provide strategic, operational and creative leadership in directing the development of sales, maintenance of merchandising and implementation of strategic company plans. Key to this position is the implementation of key objectives for business growth and development of our brands in the Canadian Market.
Environnement de travail
Ce que vous allez faire
- Provide a professional Company representation at all times in both speech and actions when with customers and colleagues
- Take ownership an accountability of your territory: understand your business: sales and opportunities
- Consistently maintain sales leadership as well as personal selling skills to grow retailer sales and gain consumer commitment at store level
- Follow Corporate Sales Methodology
- Maintain brand merchandising within the retail environment
- Establish and present strategic direction of Sales Business to achieve overall financial objectives with in top retailer customers
- Direct the activities within each retail banner ensuring that sales objectives are delivered by pre-planning, organizing and implementing priorities
- Ensure in-stock position for all Marcelle, Lise Watier and Annabelle products through diligent follow up
- Through the National Corporate Field Team Direction, achieve sell-in and sell-through objectives for each account with preplanning. Fact finding with established ROI
- Record, review and communicate competitive information obtained at store level on a consistent basis using the tools provided
- Complete all field reports as directed in an organized way and according to set deadlines
- Actively participate in coaching as led by your Regional Sales Manager
Nous aimerions vous rencontrer si vous avez
- Experience working at a Major Drugstore - experience as a Cosmetics Manager preferred
- Make up artistry experience (an asset)
- Post-Secondary Education - preferably in Business
- Strong accountability and attention to deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Good analytical communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
And if you are
- Well organized, detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks
- Customer-oriented and focused on providing exceptional service
- Comfortable with instore selling experience
If you are motivated, assertive and able to “hit the ground running”, then kindly send your resume to the attention of our Human Resources department.